Offer feed is used to update product data (price, qty, delivery time) of the products that are already defined in the Bol database. The Offer via API feed is the first feed to be set up.
|Table of Contents|
Open an account with Bol.com
Set your Bol offer API feed up
Log into your Koongo account and set your Bol Offer via API feed up
Click Offer feed "Edit settings" button and adjust the Deliverycode as needed - you can find the Bol approved values next to the "Delivery code"
All other Offer feed values are set by default, you can adjust the price value if needed - please check Handling numeric attributes
Create your API keys
API v3 Manual
Set up Offer feed API connection
- Click Offer feed "API submission" button and fill the API Public and Private keys and set the API connection up
- Select the Bol Marketplace - Netherlands or Belgium
- Test mode - "No"
- Enable Feed Auto-Submit: No/Yes - If set to Yes, the feed will be uploaded via API automatically whenever you change channel settings or the feed is updated. For initial submission, or you can use No option.
Check your Offer feed
- You can check your Offer feed - click "Feed Preview" button and download it in CSV format and open in Excel
Submit the Offer feed to Bol
- If the product EAN codes are defined in Bol.com database the products will appear active on Bol.com
- If the product EAN codes aren't defined in Bol.com database you need to use the Content feed to define the products. Please check the Content feed manual for more information.
If you have any questions or need any assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.