Offer feed is used to update data (price, qty) related to the products already known to Bol.com.
|Table of Contents|
Open an account with Bol.com
Set your Bol offer API feed up
- Log into your Koongo account and set your Bol Offer via API feed up
- Click Offer feed "Edit settings" button and adjust the Deliverycode as needed - you can find Bol approved values next to the "Delivery code"
- All other Offer feed values are set by default, you can adjust the price value if needed - please check Handling numeric attributes
- Since the Bol.com does not accept products without EAN codes you may set the Product filter to "EAN is not ..." to filter only products with EAN codes (Product Filter guideline).
Create your API keys
API v3 Manual
Set the Offer feed API connection up
- Click Offer feed "API submission" button and fill the API Public and Private keys and set the API connection up
- Select the Bol Marketplace - Netherlands or Belgium
- Test mode - "No"
- Enable Feed Auto-Submit: No/Yes - If you enable Auto-submit feature channel feed file will be uploaded via API automatically whenever you change channel settings or you update channel feed file. For initial submission, or you can use No option.
Check your Offer feed
- You can check your Offer feed - click "Feed Preview" button and download it in CSV format and open in Excel
Submit the Offer feed to Bol.com
- If the product EAN codes are listed in Bol.com database the products will appear live on Bol.com
- If the product EAN codes are unknown to Bol.com you will need to set the Content feed up - Content feed manual
If you have any questions or need any assistance please contact us at email@example.com.
To use professional Bol channel setup check the Channel Setup option. Note: The basic Channel Setup is limited to 1000 products.