Open an account with Bol.com
Set your Bol offer feed up
- Set your Bol Offer feed up - Export Profile Management
- Adjust the Deliverycode as needed - you can find Bol approved values below:
- All other Offer feed values are set by default
- The Bol.com does not accept products without EAN codes, you can set the Product filter to "EAN is not ..." to filter only products with EAN codes (Attribute Filter guideline).
Whitelisting your IP address
- Ask your server admin for IP address of your server
- Fill the Request Offer FTPS account form
Apply for Offer feed FTP credentials
- To get the Offer feed FTPs credentials please fill the Request Offer FTPS account form
- Bol support will send you an Offer feed FTP username and a password
Set the Offer feed FTP connection up
- Fill the data into the Offer feed FTP settings and set the FTP connection up (FTP setting & submission guideline)
- Enable Feed Auto-Submit: No/Yes - If you enable Auto-submit feature channel feed file will be uploaded via FTP automatically whenever you change channel settings or you update channel feed file. For initial submission, you can use No option.
Check your Offer feed
- You can check your Offer feed - download it in CSV format and open in Excel
Check your Bol API settings
- For Offer feed FTP connection working properly, you need to have your Plaza API connection "OFF"
- Check in your Bol account if the API Instellingen is set to "Nee"
Submit the Offer feed to Bol.com
- You can submit the Offer feed to Bol.com (FTP setting & submission guideline)
- Check the products in your Bol account
- If the product EAN codes are listed in Bol.com database the products will appear live on Bol.com
- If the product EAN codes are unknown to Bol.com you will need to set the Content feed up - Content feed manual
If you have any questions or need any assistance please contact us at email@example.com.
To use professional Bol channel setup check the Channel Setup option. Note: The basic Channel Setup is limited to 1000 products.