Create the Bol Content feed
- Create a Content feed in your Magento (Export Profile Setup manual)
The Bol.com does not accept products without EAN codes, you can set the Product filter to "EAN is not ..." to filter only products with EAN codes (Attribute Filter guideline)
Bol.com category mapping
Map your product categories to the Bol.com categories - Taxonomies Setup#Taxonomysetup
Be careful when selecting a category for a product. Once the category is uploaded to your Bol account for the specific product, you are not able to change the category. You need to contact the Bol support to modify the category of already uploaded product.
- You can find complete list of Bol categories at Bol Content FTP - Excel version or XML Datamodel version
Content feed product data upload - manual submission
- Go to the Bol Content "Show Preview" and download the feed
- Log in your Bol account
- Click the link below: https://www.bol.com/sdd/retailer/content/start.html
- Upload your Bol Content feed to your Bol account
- Donwload the Content feed upload feedback file - Feedback_xxxx_xxx.xlsx
- Fill the missing attribute values (in red rectangles) in the Feedback_xxxx_xxx.xlsx file
- When the Feedfile is fixed, please re-upload the Feedback_xxxx_xxx.xlsx to your Bol.com account
Repeat steps 5,6 and 7 if not all products were accepted.
Content feed product data upload - FTP submission (optional)
Apply for Content feed FTP credentials
It is possible to set up the FTP connection for your Bol Content feed. You need to create the Content feed and send it for Bol review at Aanvragen Content FTPS account. The Content feed must be complete, all mandatory attributes need to be filled for all categories used. After the Content feed is approved, the Bol support will provide you the Bol Content FTP credentials.
Set the Content feed FTP connection up
- Fill the data into the Content feed FTP settings and set the FTP connection up (FTP setting & submission guideline)
- Note: Enable Feed Auto-Submit: No/Yes - If you enable Auto-submit feature channel feed file will be uploaded via FTP automatically whenever you change channel settings or you update channel feed file. For Content feed submission you can use No option.
Submit the Content feed to Bol.com
- Submit the Content feed via FTP
- Submit the Offer feed via FTP - to apply the changes done by Content feed you need to submit the Offer feed right after Content feed submission
Check the products in your Bol account
- Check the products in your Bol account
- Some of your products will not appear on Bol. You need to add all mandatory values for them - go to Product adjustment guideline
If you have any questions or need any assistance please contact us at email@example.com.
You can use professional Bol channel setup. Please check the Channel Setup option. Note: The basic Channel Setup is limited to 1000 products.