Note: The Content feed FTP credentials are different from Offer feed FTP credentials - example - Username:PLAZA_123456
Create the Bol Content feed
- Create a Content feed in your Magento (Export Profile Setup manual)
The Bol.com does not accept products without EAN codes, you can set the Product filter to "EAN is not ..." to filter only products with EAN codes (Attribute Filter guideline)
Bol.com category mapping
Be careful when selecting a category for a product. Once the category is uploaded to your Bol account for the specific product, you are not able to change the category. You need to contact the Bol support to modify the category of already uploaded product.
- You can find complete list of Bol categories at Bol Content FTP - Excel version or XML Datamodel version
Content feed product data upload - FTPS submission
Apply for Content feed FTPS credentials
The Bol Content feed is possible to upload to your Bol account using an FTPs submission.
First, you need to create the Content feed and send it for Bol review at Aanvragen Content FTPS account.
Bol Content feed
The Bol Content feed sample is required when asking for Content FTPS account. You can select just several products and send them for Bol review.
The Content feed must be complete. Aall mandatory attributes have to be filled for all categories used.
After the Content feed is approved, the Bol support will provide you the Bol Content FTPS credentials.
Set the Content feed FTP connection up
- Fill the data into the Content feed FTP settings and set the FTP connection up (FTP setting & submission guideline)
- Note: Enable Feed Auto-Submit: No/Yes - If you enable Auto-submit feature channel feed file will be uploaded via FTP automatically whenever you change channel settings or you update channel feed file. For Content feed submission you can use No option.
Submit the Content feed to Bol.com
- Submit the Content feed via FTP
- Submit the Offer feed via FTP - to apply the changes done by Content feed you need to submit the Offer feed right after Content feed submission
Check the products in your Bol account
- Check the products in your Bol account
- Some of your products will not appear on Bol. You need to add all mandatory values for them - go to Product adjustment guideline
If you have any questions or need any assistance please contact us at email@example.com.
You can use professional Bol channel setup. Please check the Channel Setup option. Note: The basic Channel Setup is limited to 1000 products.