Remove Offers via API feed is used to remove product data from Bol.com.
|Table of Contents|
Set your Koongo Remove Offer API feed up
- Log into your Koongo account and set your Bol Remove Offers via API feed up
- Click the Remove feed "Edit Settings"button and Adjust the settings for Remove Offers via API feed. Set as below:
'Export Out of Stock Products' to 'Yes'Attribute filter to 'Qty equals or less than 0' - Product Filter guideline
'Export Removed Products' to 'Yes(All products)'
Set the Remove Offers feed API connection up
- Click the Remove feed "API submission" button and fill the data into the Remove Offers feed API settings and set the API connection up
- Enable Feed Auto-Submit: No/Yes - If you enable Auto-submit feature channel feed file will be uploaded via API automatically whenever you change channel settings or you update channel feed file. For initial submission, or you can use No option.
Removing all products from Bol account
You can remove all product from your Bol account using the Bol Remove feed. Please follow the step below:
- Select Export Out of Stock Products to "Yes" and Export Removed Products to "Yes(All products)"
- Submit Remove feed to Bol via API
- Some of the products may be listed in your Bol account but are missing in your Koongo account. You need remove such products manually in your Bol account.