Content feed is used to create a product in the Bol database. Information like title, color, brand, description and others are defined.
|Table of Contents|
Create a Content feed
Bol.com category mapping
Map all your store categories to the Bol categories. Check the Category mapping manual for more information.
Be careful when selecting a category for a product. Once the category is uploaded to your Bol account for the specific product, you are not able to change the category. You need to contact Bol support to modify the category of already uploaded products.
- You can find the complete list of all Bol categories at Bol Datamodel - in Release Notes part
Set up Content feed API connection
- Click Content feed "API submission" button. The Content via API uses the same API keys as the Offer feed API integration
- Enable Feed Auto-Submit: No/Yes - If set to 'Yes', the feed will be uploaded via API automatically whenever you change channel settings or the feed is updated. For initial submission, or you can use 'No' option.
Submit the Content feed to Bol.com
- Submit the Content feed via API
- Submit the Offer feed via API - to apply the changes done by Content feed you need to submit the Offer feed right after Content feed submission
Update your product on Bol.com
There are over 6000 Bol categories available. Some of the Bol categories require specific mandatory attribute values. To activate the product on Bol you need to fill the mandatory attribute values in your Bol account.
- Check the products in your Bol account
- Update your product data on Bol. For more information please check - Product adjustment guideline
Re-submit your Bol Offer feed
- Submit your Bol Offer feed to apply the product data updates
If you have any questions or need any assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.