Once you have signed up for Amazon Merchant Account you need to associate your Amazon account with Koongo:
Authorizing a developer
A seller must authorize a developer to make calls to Amazon MWS on the seller's behalf.
- Go to the User Permissions page in Seller Central and log into your Amazon seller account as the primary user.
- The seller clicks the Authorize a developer button.
3. In the Developer name text box, enter Koongo as the name of the developer that you are authorizing.
4. In the Developer ID text box:
- Europe based subjects: Enter 7930-6722-8694 as the ID of the developer account.
- US & Canada based subjects: Enter 1856-9534-8525 as the ID of the developer account.
5. In step 2, click the Authorize developer button.
6. The seller's ID and MWS Auth Token appears.
7. IMPORTANT: As a final step, it is necessary to enter Seller ID and MWS Auth Token in Amazon channel detail in Koongo interface. See image below.
Steps are also described at section Authorizing a developer at http://docs.developer.amazonservices.com/en_US/dev_guide/DG_Registering.html