Adjust your Beslist product data update via API. Just follow steps below.
1. Step Crete New Profile
2. Select Feed Beslist.nl and type Stock & Price API update
3. Adjust attribute mapping and select products which should be updated
- Attribute mapping is usually adjusted with recommended settings by default.
- It is recommended to add also Out of Stock products into the Stock & Price API update feed.
- Finally click button Execute to generate feed.
4. Preview feed and continue to submission
- Your Beslist data feed is ready.
- You can check content and possibly go back to profile settings if something is wrong. (Button Edit Profile)
- Click button Submit via Beslist API for next step.
5. Insert API key
- Insert API key and click button Next Step
- Test Mode will be filled automatically.
- If the API key is valid, than list of available stores will appear at Shop ID field.
6. Select your Beslist Store
- Select your Beslist Store in Store ID field and click Save & Submit button.
- Your product feed will be submitted directly.
- Default feed submission frequency is 15 minutes if Auto-Submit is enabled.
- It means that your product prices, stock and other shipping costs will be updated every 15 minutes at your Beslist store.
7. Check submission report
- See feed processing result at Submission List section.
- You can also check submission processing result of particular products under tab Products Report (or click button See submitted products)
8. Check submission status of particular products
- See submitted product data and status of particular products.
That's it. Your product data are now synchronised with Beslist