|Table of Contents|
Channel (e.g. Google) Specific Settings
Name of the channel profile.
Export All Images
Yes/No - Allows you to export all images from Media Gallery associated with given product.
Export All Categories
Yes/No - Allows you to export all associated categories for given product. Note: Available only for some channels.
Main image position in media gallery
For some channels, you can define what image should be used as the main image.
Further, you may see here attributes specific only for given feed, such as company name, company ID, contact details etc.
Shipping Costs Settings
Shipping cost might be dependent on various product attributes such at price or weight. You can define shipping cost per product for certain intervals of the dependent attribute.
For example, choose Price attribute as leading attribute, set method name as Standard delivery and set up rules as follows:
- Price 0 to 100 USD → 20 USD shipping cost
- Price 101 to 1000 USD → 10 USD shipping cost
- Price 1000 to 100000 USD → 0 USD shipping cost (i.e. free shipping)
- Shipping Costs Dependent on - Choose product attribute, which value will be transformed into shipping cost.
- Shipping Method Name - This value will be exported into XML/CSV file. It is necessary to adjust Shipping Method Name for suitable Feed attribute in Attribute Mapping Table.
- Manage Shipping Costs intervals - Simply define the dependency attribute intervals and corresponding shipping cost value. Each row contains following columns:
- Attribute Value From - Minimal attribute value. Beginning of interval.
- Attribute Value To - Maximal attribute value. End of interval.
- Shipping Cost - Shipping cost value for defined value interval.
- X - Delete - Button for removal of current row.
Once shipping cost adjustment is finished, navigate to Attribute Mapping Table to adjust Shipping cost and Shipping Method Name for suitable Feed attribute. (Suitable Feed attributes might not be available for all feeds.)