Protection of personal data
All personal data provided by the customer are collected, processed, and stored in accordance with valid legislation of the Czech Republic, in particular with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data as amended and the Electronic Communications Act No. 127/2005 Coll. and with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament, so-called "GDPR".
In accordance with the provisions of § 89 of Act No. 127/2005 Coll., On Electronic Communications and European Union Directive No. 2009/136 / EC, we hereby inform you that our websites use so-called cookies for their activities.
Koongo.com puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the Koongo website. Koongo may use the non-personally identifiable information it collects during your visit to the Koongo website, during your interaction with Koongo's emails, or your interaction with Koongo's third-party marketing efforts for other purposes, including, without limitation, the following:
- To better monitor the effectiveness of Koongo's online and offline advertising and marketing campaigns in aggregate.
- To better monitor in aggregate how visitors and customers are using the Website.
- To ensure that the Website and emails continue to provide relevant content that is interesting and useful to users.
- To uncover and diagnose problems with the Website and Koongo's servers.
- For day-to-day system administration needs
You’ll normally see a message on the site before we store a cookie on your computer.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may be unable to use some portions of our Koongo service.
Find out more about how to manage cookies.
How cookies are used on Koongo.com
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use Koongo.com. We do this to help ensure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, for example, improving site search.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on Koongo.com
- how long do you spend on each Koongo.com page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We don’t collect or store your personal information (for example, your name or address), so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
For more information about Koongo Cookies, please check the Cookie Settings at Koongo.com.