Please note that the feature described below was introduced to Koongo Connector since its version 184.108.40.206. Thus, we encouradge you to upgrade your connector to the latest version available.
|Table of Contents|
Plugin adds the support for export of attributes provided by module Embbeded ERP Module by BoostMyShop.
Currently, following ERP-specific attributes are supported by Embedded ERP Plugin for Koongo Connector. Whether the given attribute stores the value of its child or parent product is obvious from the attribute name.
- erp_available_qty - Erp available qty
- erp_parent_available_qty - Erp parent available qty
- erp_parent_qty_needed_for_orders - Erp parent qty needed for orders
- erp_parent_qty_needed_for_valid_orders - Erp parent qty needed for valid orders
- erp_parent_shelf_location - Erp parent shelf location
- erp_parent_stock_ordered_qty - Erp parent stock ordered qty
- erp_parent_stock_ordered_qty_for_valid_orders - Erp parent stock ordered qty for valid orders
- erp_parent_stock_reserved_qty - Erp parent stock reserved qty
- erp_qty_needed_for_orders - Erp qty needed for orders
- erp_qty_needed_for_valid_orders - Erp qty needed for valid orders
- erp_shelf_location - Erp shelf location
- erp_stock_ordered_qty - Erp stock ordered qty
- erp_stock_ordered_qty_for_valid_orders - Erp stock ordered qty for valid orders
- erp_stock_reserved_qty - Erp stock reserved qty
- erp_barcode - EAN codes are exported from table purchase_product_barcodes (required plugin version 220.127.116.11)
- erp_supplier_qty - Total qty of current product at all suppliers.
If you need other ERP-specific attributes, just contact us.
Simply use Attributes Mapping feature of Koongo Connector to map ERP-specific attributes onto feed attributes. There is no specific backend for setup of this plugin in your Magento.