|Table of Contents|
Who qualifies for Industry partner?
Under the term Industry partner Koongo understands entities as follows:
- selling channels
- product search websites
- price comparison websites
- affiliate networks
Those business subjects build their businesses based on various products collections, uploaded by merchants using XML/CSV product feeds or through the means API. One of the critical part of the process is to make the product submission as easy as possible. And this is the place where Koongo comes into the game.
Why become Industry partner?
In a nutshell, Koongo is a tool that allows seamless integration of e-commerce stores with 500+ selling channels, price comparison websites and affiliate network on the product, order and customer level. Below is a shortlist of advantages you get once you decide to become Koongo Industry partner:
- Koongo has native connectors for Magento, SEOshop, CCV Shop, Shopify, BigCommerce, CS.cart and Prestashop e-commerce platforms. Thus, you don't need to maintain in-house connectors - with Koongo you provide users easy-to-use and convenient integration tool.
- You get access to 3000+ users of Koongo.
- Koongo can activelly promote your business platform and deliver you high-quality leads. See Sell more program for users below.
- Marketing support:
- Featured on Koongo homepage
- Announced in Partner section
- Dedicated landing page
- Newsletter to Koongo's user base announcing our partnership
- Blog post announcing our partnership
- Possibility to publish guest blog posts to get more traction
- Regular announcements on blog and social channels
Program Sell more
In 3Q/2015 we introduced a new program for Koongo users (i.e. online merchants) called Sell more. In this program we present and activelly promote our Industry partners with whom we closed tight partnerships. This way:
- Industry partners get new online merchants selling through their platform
- Online merchants get new customers and new sales through new selling channel
Currently (9/2015), only Miinto participates in the program Sell more. You are welcome to join it! We take the program very seriously so if you want to participate in it you need to come up with a good offer.
Interested? Get in touch!
Get in touch with Koongo's CEO Jiri Zahradka: