Navigate to Koongo → License in your Magento 2 backend to see License settings.
- Server Id - Encoded domain name of your Magento installation. Please mention this id, if you request license key at support desk.
- Module Version - Koongo Connector version number and type.
- CE - Community Edition
- EE - Enterprise Edition
- License Key - Insert, remove or change license key. Don't forget to click button Save Config after license change.
- License Status - See current status and expiration date of your license. Click button Check License Status if license is invalid and you have already extend the license.
- Renew license - You can extend support and updates period of your license, if you purchase Support & Updates at Koongo store.