Start your free 30-day trial now. Integrate your Magento 2 store to Koongo in 8 easy steps.
Koongo provides smooth integration to various marketplaces and price comparison websites worldwide. Koongo solution enables you to import your Magento 2 products to Koongo. There, you can optimize your data. And create automatic connections to marketplaces and price comparison websites of your choice.
Order management is integrated for marketplaces like Miinto, Amazon, Beslist.nl, idealo, eBay or Bol.com. Koongo transfers marketplace orders back to your Magento 2. Marketplace orders can be fulfilled directly in Magento 2 just like ordinary orders.
|Table of Contents|
1. Download Koongo module
Download Koongo module install package
2. Install Koongo module
2.1 Unpack package
Unpack the downloaded package locally
2.2 Upload the package over FTP or SSH
Copy the content to your Magento 2 installation folder using FTP or SSH/SCP client
2.3 Run commands
Login to your server via ssh and call the following commands in your Magento 2 installation folder:
2.4 Check the module
After successful installation, module will appear at left backend menu. See image below.
3. Post-installation Steps - Cache Refresh
Navigate to System → Cache Management and refresh ALL cache.
4. Connect your Magento 2 store to Koongo account
4.1 Select Getting Started
Select Getting Started button
4.2 Select Activate Koongo Service
Select Activate Koongo Service button
4.3 Insert your admin password
Activate new REST API integration by inserting your admin password
4.4 Check your permission
Check your permission and click Allow integration button
4.5 Select Authorize
Select Authorize button. You'll be redirected to Koongo service login page
5. Register or login to Koongo
Register or log into your Koongo account.
6. Add store
Select Add Store button. This activates your Koongo service
7. Select feed collection
Select feed collections for countries your like to sell or advertise in.
8. Create product feed
Product import fails due to Error: 401 - Unauthorized
There is a problem with API calls authorization at the Magento store.
- Please check if Access to anonymous web APIs is restricted at your Magento store. To restrict the anonymous API access, log in to the Admin panel and navigate to Stores > Settings > Configuration > Services > Magento Web API > Web API Security. Then select No from the Allow Anonymous Guest Access. menu.
- Please check if proper permissions (see image below) are assigned at System > Extensions > Integrations > Koongo (Edit integration with name Koongo in the grid)