|Table of Contents|
- Products Status - Information about the validity of product data stored at Koongo.
- Products imported - The number of products downloaded from your e-commerce platform.
- Categories imported - The number of categories downloaded from your e-commerce platform.
- Collections - The list of Country Collections associated with given Store.
- Last update on - Date and time of the last successful product update.
- Google Analytics - Google Analytics account number and status of GA tracking - Enabled/Disabled.
- Sessions - Number of sessions(unique clicks) per store.
- Revenue - Total revenue tracked per whole store.
Here you may find the list of all set up Channel Profiles within given Store.
- ChannelTitle- Official name of given product search and price comparison website.
- ID - Unique ID.
- Name - Your custom name of Channel profile with chosen feed type and file format.
- XML / CSV - Type of product data file. In the most cases XML (often called "XML feed").
- Status - Information about the last Run action. Includes Date and Time of the last Run action
- Products - Number of products exported for given channel profile (according to channel configuration)
- Sessions/Revenue - Number of sessions(unique clicks) and total revenue tracked per channel.
- Feed Preview - Preview exported feed file.
- Edit Settings - Open Channel Profile Configuration.
- X - Remove - Remove current channel profile.
- Feed Submission
- Submission Info - Open exported feed file submission guide.
- Submit via FTP/API - Available only if FTP/API settings are adjusted.
Channel Feed Automatic Update
Koongo keeps product data in Koongo's database always up-to-date. That means, if you change product description or product price in your e-store backoffice Koongo gets instantly notified about it. Subsequently, Koongo downloads on regular basis all product changes you have done previously and updates automatically all channels you have set up in Koongo's interface.
Click on the Add Channel button to set up new selling channel:
- Choose required Channel. - Note that you can choose only from channels associated with chosen Country Collections.
- Choose Type - Select required feed type.
- Choose Format - Select required feed file type.
- Finish the process by clicking on Add Channel button.
- Subsequently, channel is saved and product data file is automatically created for the first time.
Click of the Manage Channel Collections link to assign Country Collections to given Store: