Open an account with Marktplaats Admarkt
Create your account on Marktplaats Admarkt
Before processing a feed, sellers need to update their company name in their company details and seller page settings in the profile settings of their account, to prevent ads going live with incorrect seller names. Also, postal code needs to be set in company details (if not, feed functionality can’t be enabled).
Set your Marktplaats Admarkt feed up
- Set the Marktplaats Admarkt feed up - Export Profile Setup
Adjust the Marktplaats Admarkt feed
- totalBudget - The overall budget for an advertisement. It has to be greater or equal than EUR 50,- and in whole cents (i.e. 9999 = EUR 99,99). If no correct value is provided, it will be set to unlimited.
- dailyBudget - The maximum budget for an advertisement which can be spent on one day. It has to be greater or equal than EUR 10,- and in whole cents (i.e. 9999 = EUR 99,99). If no correct value is provided, it will not be set.
- cpc - Cost-Per-Click for an advertisement. It has to be greater or equal than EUR 0,02 and in whole cents (i.e. 2 = EUR 0,02 ). If no correct value is provided, it will be defaulted to the minimum of EUR 0,02.
Map the store categories to Marktplaats Admarkt categories
- Map your store categories to Admarkt categories - Taxonomies Setup#Taxonomysetup
Marktplaats Admarkt feed validation
- Once you have created your feed please contact us at email@example.com. We will validate your feed for you.
Marktplaats Admarkt feed submission
- After the successful validation log into your Admarkt account and click Mijn feed.
- Insert your feed into Feed URL.
If you have any questions or need any assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.