|Table of Contents|
Regional Business Managers
The Regional Business Manager establish and directly maintain the relations with the prospective partners within dedicated country. The Regional Business Manager lead a team of Account Managers serving the territory and are part of the Commercial Management Team.
Countries and regions of interest
- United Kingdom & USA & other English speaking countries
- Mexiko & South American Spanish speaking countries
- We will consider almost all countries since Koongo has users in more than 50 countries world-wide
- Native speaker of the language spoken in the dedicated country.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Team player but comfortable operating solo.
- Motivated, proactive, accurate, organized and reliable.
- Taking ownership and clear getting-it-done mentality.
- Knowledge of the e-commerce biosphere in general.
- A number of professional contacts and existing professional network within dedicated country OR the will, energy and capabilities to establish it.
- Willing to travel extensively (within the dedicated country and occasionally abroad).
- Working for growing start-up project that has already proved its qualities.
- Opportunity to be “right here” when project is growing.
- Opportunity to influence company’s decisions and participate in project evolution.
- 20% net revenue share from dedicated country or region as long you cooperate with Koongo
- Remote/home 'office'
- You may be at the same time also involved in the program for Solution partners
We see developers rather as partners as employees. We seek for agencies or freelencers who will help us to improve and extend Koongo services in the global e-commerce world.
Developers may at the same time participate in the program for Solution partners.
A connector or app is piece of code which allows Koongo to communicate with given e-commerce platform. In other words, Connector allows product, order and customer synchronization between Koongo and e-store. Depending on the nature of e-commerce platform Koongo distinguishes:
- connector is a term is used for open-source self-hosted e-commerce solutions, such as Magento or Prestashop
- app is a term used for SaaS e-commerce solutions, such as Shopify or SEOshop
- You develop and maintain connector or app for an e-commerce platform which is not already suppored by Koongo
- 20% net revenue share from all Koongo users using your connector or app
- Remote/home 'office'
Add-on Store Developer
Koongo runs Add-on Store with optional add-ons charged on top of regular subscription plans. Add-on is a feature which extends basic functionalities of Koongo and is available to all Koongo users, regardless e-commerce platform used by the user. Add-on is for example tracking of channel performance or full API integration between Koongo and Amazon (i.e. API integrations with selling channels).
Although we are currently interested in add-ons for API integrations with selected selling channels you could help us to integrate Koongo aslo with translation services or CRM systems.
- You develop and maintain add-on for Koongo
- 20% net revenue share from all Koongo users using your add-on
Interested? Get in touch!
Get in touch with Koongo's CEO Tomas Kucera: