Import your marketplace orders into your Magento. Setup order management integration in 8 easy steps.
Order management is integrated for marketplaces like Miinto, Amazon, Beslist.nl or Bol.com. Koongo transfers marketplace orders back to your Magento store. Marketplace orders can be fulfilled directly in Magento just like ordinary orders.
|Table of Contents|
1. Download Koongo Extensions
Download both Koongo API and Order extensions
2. Install Koongo Extensions
To install both Koongo extensions, you can use either Magento Connect Manager or upload over FTP
2.1. Magento Connect Manager Installation
You can use Magento Connect Manager to install both Koongo extensions
- Log into your Magento Connect Manager
- Upload both installation packages, as shown on the image below:
2.2. FTP/SSH Installation
You can install Koongo API extensions over FTP or SSH/SCP client.
- Unpack the downloaded install packages.
- Upload API Extension content to your Magento installation folder. Please ignore the file package.xml in the installation package.
- Upload Order Extension content to your Magento installation folder.
3. Clear Magento Cache
Log into your Magento backend and clear your Magento cache
4. Connect Koongo
Start Koongo wizard and connect your Magento store to Koongo
- Start Koongo wizard by selecting System -> Webservices -> Kaas access authorization
- Insert user password you used for login to your Magento backend
- Authorize Koongo connection
5. Sign Up for Koongo Account
The Koongo wizard will re-direct you to Koongo registration website
- Sign up or log into your Koongo account
Authorize Koongo access
Authorize Form Not Available
In case Koongo Authorize form is not available, please check if Mage_Oauth is Enabled. Simply go to System -> Configuration -> Advanced -> Advanced and enable Mage_Oauth.
/api/rest returns error 404
In case the store was not added properly, please check if check if your /api/rest returns error 404 -
If your Magento store runs on apache server, you can fix that in .htaccess by adding:
6. Add Store
Deselect "products" integration. Just "orders" should be selected. Click "Add Store" button.
7. Setup order synchronization
Setup order synchronization for any of marketplaces below. For more details, please check related order sync manual.
8. Order API - General Settings
For Order API, it is possible to set various Order API parameters.
To set them up please go to System → Configuration → Koongo → Order API
- GTIN Attribute - Select GTIN attribute for order item identification during import. You can use EAN, UPC, GTIN etc
- Default Shipping Method - default shipping method for imported orders
- Secondary Shipping Method - backup shipping method for imported orders
- Display Channel Columns In Order Grid - allows you to display channel and marketplace in order grid
- Import Backorders - allows you to import order if ordered item is not available for sale - e.g. product is out of stock
- Assign Order To Customer Account - If set to Yes, then imported orders are assigned to customer accounts. New customer account is created, if the account does not exist for given email address
- Customer Group - default customer group for new customers