|Table of Contents|
Connector Upgrade Servise
Download the latest connector version
You are allowed to download the connector updates released within a valid Support & Updates period associated with your License key. Thus, if your Support & Update period is valid at the moment of release of the connector update you may proceed immidiately with connector update downloading, as shown in the figure below.
- My Account in Koongo Store after successful loging in:
However, if your Support & Updates period has expired you will see a notice encouraging you to renew your Support & Updates period.
- The most convenient way how to renew your Support & Updates period is to click on one of the links displayed. Since you are already logged-in, you will be automatically redirected directly to Checkout and all information necesarry for order placement will be autofilled. The only thing you need to do is to choose the payment method.
- The renewal process starts automatically immidiately upon we receive your payment. You should get an email confirmation that your Support & Updates period has been extended.
- Subsequently you can proceed with connector update downloading or with updating your feed and taxonomy list.
- For details please see License Conditions.
Basically, you just need to upload the new source code files to your Magento installation folder. We recommend you to follow the same proceedure chosen for connector installation.
Connector and Export profiles settings remain intact.
Upgrading from version 220.127.116.11 and newer
- Just log in My Account section and download the new connector version.
- Follow instructions on this webpage.
Upgrading from version 5.x and older
Version 5.x is quite old and many important changes were introduced to the connector since then, including the change in license policy. Thus, we recommend you do the following steps:
The latest module version released in this serie was 18.104.22.168 and you should be able to download this version from My Account after login.
Common Magento issues related to module installation: