Miinto Return merchandise authorization (RMA) is currently available for all order sync supported e-commerce platforms. However, the The Miinto order synchronization needs to be activated to process RMA.
The refund synchronization is available only for Shopify users. The other e-commerce platforms will be added later this year.
Koongo supports Miinto RMA functionality (Return merchandise authorization) as part of the Miinto order management. This functionality allows merchants to process Miinto RMA in Koongo.
- The buyer creates an RMA in Miinto and sends the product back to the merchant
- The merchant check the returned product
- The merchant accepts the RMA in Miinto or in Koongo
- The refund itself will be performed by Miinto marketplace. The For Shopify platform, the refund is sent to merchant Shopify storestore automatically.
- Other than Shopify platform users need to insert the return manually.
- Email notification is sent to the buyer - 'Your return has been accepted'
Miinto RMA processing flow - diagram
Miinto RMA processing in Koongo
An RMA is created in Miinto and imported to Koongo.
You can accept or decline the RMA. You should fill the accept or decline reason description.
The RMA is marked as Accepted/Declined.
Refund (Shopify supported only)
The refund is transferred to the store automatically. This functionality is available only for Shopify platform.