Set up your Inventory loader
Add the Amazon Inventory loader feed to your profile grid.
- Export Profile Setup documentation
Adjust attribute mapping settings
You can check if all attributes below are mapped to store attributes properly.
- EAN/UPC - EAN or UPC number is a mandatory attribute for each product
- Product-id-type - Please select one of the following:1 = ASIN,2 = ISBN,3 = UPC,4 = EAN (set as default)
- Price - the price attribute can be adjusted (e.g. increased)
- Item-condition - the Item-condition is set to "New" by default, but can be adjusted (Attributes Mapping manual)
- Add-delete - the Add-delete attribute needs to be set to "a"
You need to adjust the attribute filter to export just Removed products:
- Export Out of Stock Products to "Yes"
You can apply attribute or category filters to export just required products
Connect to Amazon using API
Enter the Seller ID and select the required Amazon in your Inventory feed API settings.
Submit your feed to Amazon and check the possible errors.
If you have any questions or need any assistance please contact us at email@example.com.