Consent of the personal data processing and protection for the marketing purposes.
Koongo sends you 1-2 times a month an email about the latest Koongo updates (module or Koongo service updates, new channels added, platform improvements, etc.), sales information (special discount coupons, etc.) or useful Koongo tips and tricks.
Updated: May 28, 2018
Personal data processing agreement
1. You authorize the NoStress Commerce s.r.o , with registered office Vyšehradská 1349/2, Nové Město, 128 00, Praha 2, Czech Republic, ICO: 28977475 , registered in the public register kept at Municipal Court in Prague, section 157315, insert C (hereinafter referred to as the "Koongo") to process the following personal data within the meaning of Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Data Protection Act"):
- name and surname
- email address
2. Name, surname and email address are processed for newsletters purposes. These data will be processed by the Koongo for 10 years.
3. The newsletters are used for marketing emails purposes. We send you once or twice a month information about latest updates (module or service updates, new channels added, platform improvement, etc.), sales information (special discount coupons, etc.) or Koongo tips and tricks.
3. With the above processing, you give your explicit consent. The consent can be withdrawn at any time, for example by sending an email to Koongo at email@example.com.
4. Personal data are processed automatically and manually and can be available to the Koongo’s employees. The processing of personal data is carried out by Koongo, but the personal data can be processed also by these processors:
- external contractors;
- email client provider;
- MailChimp software - servers are located in the USA
- Alternatively, other providers of processing software, services, and applications that are currently not used by the Data Administrator
5. In compliance with the Regulation, you have the right to:
- at any time revoke consent to the processing of personal data,
- ask for information about the purposes of personal data processing,
- ask for information about personal data processing itself,
- ask for information about subjects who are processing the personal data,
- ask for the access to your personal data and let them update or fix,
- request the deletion of this personal information,
- contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you have any doubts about compliance with our personal data processing requirements.
NoStress Commerce s.r.o
Vyšehradská 1349/2, Nové Město
128 00 Praha 2