|Table of Contents|
For Shopify platform offers Koongo various configuration options. To set them up please click the Edit Store button.
For Shopify platform, it is possible to set the product import filter. The options are:
- Published Status - Published/Unpublished/Any options are available.
- By Collection - You can import just selected collection.
- Product Title - Insert text contained in title or full title.
- Product Type - Full name of product type.
- Vendor - Import just a single vendor product.
If the order sync is enabled, you can select in what format will be the empty shipping exported.
- Remove Orders older than - you can select number of months
- Update Stock for pending orders (Not Paid)
- Import orders with unknown items - allow import of order with items that do not exist in your store/catalog
- Import Empty Shipping - you can either Ignore (shipping will not be filled), or Free shipping (the value "Free shipping" is filled)
- Order Default Email - fill if you want to use this email instead of original customer email from order
- Use default email instead of ORDER email - e.g.: for disable sending order notifications! (only if default email is filled)
- Default customer ID - Use default customer for all orders! (default email is used if filled)
- Switch addresses - shipping and billing address will be switched to each other. Also customer default address will be set up to order billing address
- Use DEFAULT store currency - If order currency is different from default store currency, order prices will be updated by internal koongo currency rates to store currency.