Consent of the personal data processing and protection for the marketing purposes.
Koongo sends you 1-2 times a month an email about the latest Koongo updates (module or Koongo service updates, new channels added, platform improvements, etc.), sales information (special discount coupons, etc.) or useful Koongo tips and tricks.
Updated: June 7, 2018
1. You voluntarily authorize the NoStress Commerce s.r.o , with registered office Vyšehradská 1349/2, Nové Město, 128 00, Praha 2, Czech Republic, ICO: 28977475 , registered in the public register kept at Municipal Court in Prague, section 157315, insert C (hereinafter referred to as the "Koongo") to process the following personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament, the general regulation on the protection of personal data, namely Article 6 (1) (a) (hereafter referred to as the "GDPR"):
2. Name, surname and email address are processed for newsletters purposes. These data will be processed by the Koongo for 10 years from the date of the consent, or until the data subject has withdrawn its consent. Upon withdrawal of the consent, the personal data will be erased unless we have any other purpose for processing such personal data (e.g. for the purpose of providing the Koongo service). We will not send you any business communications after you revoke your personal information. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data that occurred prior to withdrawal of consent.
3. The newsletters are used for marketing emails purposes. We send you once or twice a month information about latest updates (module or service updates, new channels added, platform improvement, etc.), sales information (special discount coupons, etc.) or Koongo tips and tricks.
4. With the above processing, you give your explicit consent. The consent can be withdrawn at any time, for example by sending an email to Koongo at email@example.com, sending a mail to the Koongo address or click the Unsubscribe link in the marketing email.
5. Personal data are processed automatically and manually and can be available to the Koongo’s employees. The processing of personal data is carried out by Koongo, but the personal data can be processed also by these processors:
6. In compliance with the Regulation, you have the right to:
NoStress Commerce s.r.o
Vyšehradská 1349/2, Nové Město
128 00 Praha 2